Venez ici !
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Meh he he he...

AccueilPortailRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Bon plan achat en duo : 2ème robot cuiseur Moulinex Companion ...
600 €
Voir le deal

Calculus study realm

+2
spirit
JellyFish
6 participants
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Suivant
AuteurMessage
Shadow

Shadow

Calculus study realm  - Page 5 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Calculus study realm    Calculus study realm  - Page 5 EmptyMer 18 Mai 2011 - 2:23

Then what do you want be to do. I don't have a MSN account and everyone's phone number.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Sweet
Admin
Sweet

MessageSujet: Re: Calculus study realm    Calculus study realm  - Page 5 EmptyMer 18 Mai 2011 - 2:25

OMG If ryomap, she will kill herself.
https://vien-ici.1fr1.net
Shadow

Shadow

MessageSujet: Re: Calculus study realm    Calculus study realm  - Page 5 EmptyMer 18 Mai 2011 - 2:25

What do you mean. She's not even active anymore.
Sweet
Admin
Sweet

MessageSujet: Re: Calculus study realm    Calculus study realm  - Page 5 EmptyMer 18 Mai 2011 - 2:27

I know, but she idolized Spirit before.

Anyway. I think we should delete these post before JellyFish finds out.
Dark

Dark

MessageSujet: Re: Calculus study realm    Calculus study realm  - Page 5 EmptyMer 18 Mai 2011 - 2:28

Too late. I've already sent a message to her, and Evil-Mashi.

I just DON'T BELIEVE THAT SHADOW IS NOT JOKING!
Shadow

Shadow

MessageSujet: Re: Calculus study realm    Calculus study realm  - Page 5 EmptyMer 18 Mai 2011 - 2:38

For Spirit's sake, why can't you just accept the truth? He's going to die or become handicapped. Your distrust on me or my father's doctoral degree in medicine cannot cure him. We can only pray for luck now. Don't be stupid to think that I would joke around for such a fragile information.
JellyFish

JellyFish

MessageSujet: Re: Calculus study realm    Calculus study realm  - Page 5 EmptyMer 18 Mai 2011 - 2:39

Sweet a écrit:
I know, but she idolized Spirit before.

Anyway. I think we should delete these post before JellyFish finds out.
Why not letting me know?
Sweet
Admin
Sweet

MessageSujet: Re: Calculus study realm    Calculus study realm  - Page 5 EmptyMer 18 Mai 2011 - 2:41

Aren't you shocked or sad about this? Because now, there is no one to rely on for math.
Evil-mashimaro

Evil-mashimaro

MessageSujet: Re: Calculus study realm    Calculus study realm  - Page 5 EmptyMer 18 Mai 2011 - 2:43

OMO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What on Earth happened? I thought you're post about his hospitalized thing wasn't that bloody serious. I thought he was having a plastic surgery or something. =_=
But what happened? Why he's going to die?
Shadow

Shadow

MessageSujet: Re: Calculus study realm    Calculus study realm  - Page 5 EmptyMer 18 Mai 2011 - 2:51

Spirit went to his cal teacher's office hours this morning. Unfortunately, the traffic was dense and he was hit by a criminal's car that was chased by a police car. I was walking with him. He said to me that he wanted to buy a vanilla ice cream at a store across the road before running to that store, and then getting hit by the car. Fate was that synchronized. The police got the thief, and my dad got the money.
Evil-mashimaro

Evil-mashimaro

MessageSujet: Re: Calculus study realm    Calculus study realm  - Page 5 EmptyMer 18 Mai 2011 - 2:53

That a bad *ss coincidence. Where did he get injured?
Shadow

Shadow

MessageSujet: Re: Calculus study realm    Calculus study realm  - Page 5 EmptyMer 18 Mai 2011 - 2:56

Almost everywhere. Most severely on the butt and the vertebral column, where the car has hit. That's why there is heavy chance of paralysis.
Evil-mashimaro

Evil-mashimaro

MessageSujet: Re: Calculus study realm    Calculus study realm  - Page 5 EmptyMer 18 Mai 2011 - 2:58

Hopefully he would stand up again. Tell me where is the hospital so I can send flowers.
JellyFish

JellyFish

MessageSujet: Re: Calculus study realm    Calculus study realm  - Page 5 EmptyMer 18 Mai 2011 - 3:01

I think he will probably recover. Ok, back to cal. Dark, can you do #2,f on the volume of revolution exercise sheet?
Dark

Dark

MessageSujet: Re: Calculus study realm    Calculus study realm  - Page 5 EmptyMer 18 Mai 2011 - 3:04

WHAT THE BULLSH*T? THAT'S HOW MUCH YOU CAN ABOUT YOUR FRIEND. I KNOW I'VE SAID STUPID THING THIS AFTERNOON THAT LIFE MUST STILL GOES ON, BUT HOW CAN YOU DO MATH AFTER HEARING THIS NEWS? I'M COMPLETELY DESTABILIZED! I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT AM I WRITING ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!
JellyFish

JellyFish

MessageSujet: Re: Calculus study realm    Calculus study realm  - Page 5 EmptyMer 18 Mai 2011 - 3:05

But what can I do? The exam is in two days. I have promised him that I would get at least 80%. You've got to help me!
Dark

Dark

MessageSujet: Re: Calculus study realm    Calculus study realm  - Page 5 EmptyMer 18 Mai 2011 - 3:08

Sorry, I'm too tired today.
Shadow

Shadow

MessageSujet: Re: Calculus study realm    Calculus study realm  - Page 5 EmptyMer 18 Mai 2011 - 3:15

JellyFish, I don't know why you're asking so many questions for the exercise sheets since the teacher's correction is already online. But I want to let you know that Spirit was trying really heard to teach you about cal. It was for you that he went to the office hours.
Dark

Dark

MessageSujet: Re: Calculus study realm    Calculus study realm  - Page 5 EmptyMer 18 Mai 2011 - 3:17

YEAH! IF YOU'RE TAKING ME AS A SUBSTITUTE, I CAN GUARANTEE YOU THAT I WOULDN'T BE AS THOUGHTFUL AND CARING AS SPIRIT.
JellyFish

JellyFish

MessageSujet: Re: Calculus study realm    Calculus study realm  - Page 5 EmptyMer 18 Mai 2011 - 3:24

Go to hell. Who do you think you are to think that I'm taking you as a substitute? I'm just asking cal questions. If you're too emotional to answer then that's fine. I don't think I can pass the exam without his help anyway.
Evil-mashimaro

Evil-mashimaro

MessageSujet: Re: Calculus study realm    Calculus study realm  - Page 5 EmptyMer 18 Mai 2011 - 3:26

Oh, damn! This is too much drama. I'm gonna cry! 5
Sweet
Admin
Sweet

MessageSujet: Re: Calculus study realm    Calculus study realm  - Page 5 EmptyMer 18 Mai 2011 - 3:28

-_-lll Why does this study realm has to be so dramatic?
spirit

spirit

MessageSujet: Re: Calculus study realm    Calculus study realm  - Page 5 EmptyMer 18 Mai 2011 - 3:30

Waaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Waaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Waaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Waaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Waaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Evil-mashimaro

Evil-mashimaro

MessageSujet: Re: Calculus study realm    Calculus study realm  - Page 5 EmptyMer 18 Mai 2011 - 3:31

What the??!?!?!?!?! o_O
Sweet
Admin
Sweet

MessageSujet: Re: Calculus study realm    Calculus study realm  - Page 5 EmptyMer 18 Mai 2011 - 3:33

You? You and Shadow own everyone an explanation. 8 8 8 8
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Calculus study realm    Calculus study realm  - Page 5 Empty

Calculus study realm
Page 5 sur 11Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Suivant